PVC stands for polyvinyl chloride. This plastic is easy and affordable to make and can easily be adapted to a wide variety of applications. PVC is used in a number of specific types of material, including vinyl flooring. Another common use of the product is PVC foam board.
PVC foam is a special form of PVC, but the base material is still manufactured using the same process used to create all PVC products. PVC falls into the category of thermoplastic resins. It is made primarily from a combination of chlorine and carbon. The carbon in the plastic is obtained from oil and gas, but this plastic actually requires less oil and gas than many other types of plastic products.
1. Self-fire extinguishing, non-flammable.
2. It is impenetrable by insects or termites, and won' t rot or rust.
3. Resistance to weather/ special chemicals; Waterproof / Washable.
4. The excellent rigid and superior impacted surface is without any peeling.
5. Natural wood grain: showing authentic wood structure and artistic sense.
6. Easy to be cut, drilled, nailed, sawed, and riveted. DIY is all right.
7. Quick maintenance and no need of painting.
8. The simple and fast installation can save a lot of time and manpower cost.
4) Vivid and rich colors and designs to meet any individual requirements
5) Easy to install and clean
Wall and ceiling for bathroom, kitchen, dining room, toilet, either household or public places.
Shrinking Film + Carton Box, 8-10 Pieces/Carton Box
T/T, West-Union, MoneyGram, L/C, etc.
PVC, which is polyvinyl chloride, could be easily adapted to a wide variety of applications. Pvc panel are low maintenance building materials typically used on the ceiling in a house and office to add beauty and elegance or to cover uneven surface. Our PVC products including panels and corner are generally applied for indoor ceilings and walls, especially conceived for wet situations such as bathrooms, toilet, kitchens or utility rooms. It is also suitable for large interior decoration situation such as gymnasium ceiling. Tongues and grooves can be easily installed by any homeowner.
(1) for rectangle panels we use pvc films
(10 pcs per package )
(2) for squared panels use cartons
(20 pcs per package )
(3) the packages can also be made by customer's demand