Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PVC (50%, 60%, 70%, 85% Or As Your Request)||Width:||25cm|
Home Ceiling Panels 5mm Thickness PVC Drop Ceiling Tiles For Kitchen
UPVC Drop Tiles are waterproof and moistureproof,
they are durable and beautiful, can be designed and cut according to your ideal patterns and sizes.
• Type: PVC suspended ceiling tile or PVC drop tiles
• Function: Fireproof, Heat Insulation, Moisture-Proof, Mould-Proof, Sound-Absorbing, Waterproof
• Feature: Artistic Ceilings, Honeycomb Ceilings, Integrated Ceilings, Perforated Ceilings
• Ceiling Tile Shape: Strip
• Material: PVC Resin, calcium carbonate
• PVC content: 50%, 60%, 73%, 77%, 87%
• Weight: 1.5-4 kg/sqm
• Surface Process: Printing, Hot stamping, Laminated
• Quality Guarantee: 25 years
• Usage: Ceiling panel and Wall panel
• Sample: Free with International Express Delivery
1. Self-fire extinguishing, non-flammable.
2. Easy to be cut, drilled, nailed, sawed, and riveted.
3. It is impenetrable by insects or termites, and won’t rot or rust.
4. Resistance to weather/ special chemicals; Waterproof / Washable.
5. The excellent rigid and superior impacted surface is without any peeling.
6. Natural wood grain: showing authentic wood structure and artistic sense.
7. DIY is all right.
8. Quick maintenance and no need of painting.
9. The simple and fast installation can save a lot of time and manpower cost.
We are professional in PVC extrusion products for more than 10 years.
With advanced production lines from Germany and Italy,
we have a total annual capacity of over 5 million square meters PVC wall and ceiling panels,
over 6,000MT plastic-wood products, and over 2,000MT other PVC products.
Our company has strong technology capability.
We have more than 20 engineers and technicians who are specializing in developing new products.
All kinds of types and design colors we have developed are leading the fashion
in Chinese decoration field. We have more than 140 chain shops and own several patents in China.
Our products sell well in Europe, the Middle East and North America.
In recent years PVC has become an advantageous alternative than traditional materials for decorating
and rearranging of interior spaces in the various environments such as residences, hotels, restaurants,
industrial units, individual offices, bathrooms, kitchens, laundries.
Fire test report
|Product||PVC Wall Panel||Standard||BS EN 13501-1:2007|
|Test Items||Measure Unit||Technical Requirement||Test Results||Individual Judgment|
Fire growth rate
|m||<edge of specimen||Yes||Compliant|
Total heat release within
600 s(THR 600s)
Smoke growth rate
Total smoke production within
600 s(THR 600s)
No flaming droplets/particles
occur within 600s
|Ignition of the filter paper||------||No ignition of the filter paper||Yes||Compliant|
The combustion performance of sample is
satisfied BS EN 13501-1:2007 about grade C-s3,d0.
Antimicrobial Test Report
|Escherichia coli ATCC 25922|
|After 24th Average of the viable cell(cfu/piece)||Antimicrobial rate (%)|
|Staphylococcus aureus ATCC6538|